Monday, May 4, 2009

Chicken Nuggets

I was told to write a blog on chicken nuggets...so here it is.

I think that although chicken nuggets themselves are so disgusting and sick when you think about what they are...I mean chickens don't have nuggets and if they do i don't know where they are...thus QUESTIONABLE! Yet I love to eat them every so often. I must say the best chicken nuggets are found at Chick-Fil-A (however you spell it) since they look the most like real meat. But Wendy's comes in second just for their cheapness.

But really the big question i have is do chicken nuggets actually have chicken in them? hmmmmm what do you think?

5 comments:

jheywood said...

I haven't eaten chicken nuggets since high school. I popped a McDonald's nugget in my mouth and when I bit down, it squirted some sort of mystery juice at the person across the table from me. It grosses me out to even remember and it was over 20 years ago. No more nuggets for me . . . EVER!

shanahey said...

Do I see food critic in your future? One time as a treat I let the kids pick out a frozen dinner at the store. You know the kind that have nuggets, corn, and chocolate pudding for dessert? Well Jeremy was eating his and asked if he could have some more bbq sauce because he had run out. I didn't have a clue what he was talking about. I kept telling him we didn't have any bbq sauce. He said look mom right here, pointing to where the chocolate pudding had been. Yuck! Chicken nuggets dipped in pudding!

Honestly Heather said...

I love chicken nuggets! My favorite is McDonald's chicken nuggets and my school's chicken nuggets. My mouth is watering just talking about it! :)

beargang bearadeus bearzart said...

I think chicken nuggets are pretty okay, even if I don't know what is in them

jheywood said...

Savanna, please, please, please update your blog!!!!! ;-) The chicken nugget post grosses me out! ;-)