Friday, July 24, 2009

Miss D





So my students will start school this Monday (july 27) CRAZYBUS i know! I'm not sure I'm ready but then again I doubt I'll ever really feel ready so bring it on!

Here are some pictures of my classroom. Remember that I'm a first year teacher so i don't have anything and no money to buy it so it's pretty empty but I like it! I'm rather proud of my brag wall. I made those frames outta the clear page protectors and construction paper.

Enjoy

I can't believe that I'm all done with school. I got my diploma in the mail on wednesday and it just felt unreal to be all done while all my friends have at least a year more. SUCKAS! ;) But I'm sure my blog will get a lot more interesting now that i'll have crazy student stories to share.

Savvy;)

3 comments:

jheywood said...

Miss D, your classroom looks great! Your kids are SO lucky to have you as a teacher. I can't wait to hear the stories. Kids say the darndest things! Congrats on getting the piece of paper that makes it official! Love ya!

jheywood said...

Miss D, there has to be some first week stories. Where are they?!?!? Inquiring minds want to know! Love ya!

beargang bearadeus bearzart said...

I'm a big fan of the monkeys and bananas.